Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It aint over yet.

Well I made the Pasco High basketball team. Not sure which one yet (JV, or Varsity). Im excited but also nervous because I have to prove myself again tomorrow!

Something about basketball tryouts:

It is NOT a FRIENDLY PLACE! You have to be either pissed, dont smile, and freaking hustle your !#% off! These few days have been the hardest practices of my life.

Like today this one kid kept yelling at me (dont know why) and pushing up on me when I would post up, so he came up for a rebound and I knocked him down on the ground and just walked off. He didnt say anything after that.

It feels good after practice, even though Im so sore and can barely get up the stairs at our apartment. With bonderman's weight training and PHS basketball Im really going to have to watch my feet. They break easy.

Alright ive got to eat, mutual, then hausaufgaben. In the words of Jarred Gonzalez.

Peace.

8 comments:

Whitney said...

Congrats, Ange. That's great news. I can't wait to hear about how tomorrow goes. You have to post about it. Good luck!

Ben said...

Hope you send that kid on his butt again. Thats right no one messes with Angie Pookie Fox.

Lfoxy said...

i am so happy for you andrew! i knew you could do it. i'll be your number one fan if you want me to. does basketball begin in december, like games and stuff, or in january?

A.Fox said...

december

Anonymous said...

Congratulations bro! You own that court!

Anonymous said...

what is hausafgauden?

Emily Fox King said...

i'm really glad ben rei-instated your "given" name. Can I start using it again? Angie pookie?

A.Fox said...

hausaufgaben means homework.