Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday A Good Day



(sin city!)

So a few days i got a new head band. I like this head band, it replaced my other nike one that i lost. Should suit me well in playing basketball.

Tonight Martin, Mckenzie, and I are going to conquer the mountain- Thee Badger Mountain, where Spartans are made. This is due to the three of us not going to homecoming. Well, Martin's not in highschool anymore and will be attending BYU i-do next semester, I just moved back a few days before homecoming, and Mckenzie well, he's Mckenzie and is studying his lines for his upcoming play and doesn't have enough time for woman right now...????


well have a good saturday.





P.S: Saturdays are only fun at night not during the 1-4 p.m time. They just are dull during the afternoon.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You're a good kid.