Saturday, October 20, 2007

Here We GOOOOO!

So we (Ben, Emily, me ma) were at the new house talking about blogs; discussing how awesome our sisters blogs were and how they were fun to look at. Shortly thereafter a thought came to me: I would be really awesome if i made a blog. So i got home and took a few pictures and got onto blogspot.com. Made an account, and now typing.....

Hoping to post random pictures, german sayings, ask strange questions, and everything else cool in this world!

Here some pics of us shooting up some clays off the porch in good ole' Udaho.






4 comments:

Whitney said...

Andrew--I love it! Keep posting!

S. Schuller said...

Great job, Andrew! Welcome to the blogosphere. It's good to have you.

Emily Fox King said...

i'm a good photographer, eh angie?bienvenido.

Lfoxy said...

so glad you're a blogger...and a dancer. not many of those anymore. especially good ones like you, MJ(that's what I like to call you when talking to my friends. just business, that's all).